Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'M PASSING IT FORWARD..................................

EVERYTHING IS CHANGED
HOPING THIS NEIGHBORHOOD WILL GROW

The time had come to make some much needed changes to this blogsite and with the help of dear friend and author Pam Thibodeaux, it has happened!  I hope you will be as delighted as I am.  Three additional pages will allow ease to move around the blog and view your interests; including a GIVEAWAY page  for author reviews and book giveaways.  There will be postings of interesting facts and other's ideas more often and I hope to be exchanging information with other writers of blog and websites.  

The emphasis as always will remain on Jesus Christ and our Abba Father.

My intent is to share this space with authors wanting a review and publicity for their new books.  Sharing is the key word here with everyone, readers, websites, bloggers, Facebook friends, ministries and charitable causes.  If you want to share.....make others aware...hmmm, that rhymes...LOL!  Sharing with others about PASSING IT FORWARD and the good news here would help this endeavor of spreading God's word grow...and grow....and grow!

Just a kind reminder about The Wordsmith Journal Magazine, owned/edited by Pamela S. Thibodeaux.  I am a reviewer for The Senior Perspective....Just Saying.....and review Christian novels and give my review from a senior perspective....it's an age thing!  So far, I have reviewed Decision to Love by Michelle Sutton, The Visionary by Pamela S. Thibodeaux ( Both 5 Star recommended reads); and already know and am thrilled with upcoming authors and their books in the near future.


Speaking of The Wordsmith Journal Magazine, I respectfully want to add another encouraging plug about what’s going on there.  Courtesy of Pamela Thibodeaux, Owner and Editor, Pam said…”I just put together an Advertising Plan and Marketing Strategy document for  The Wordsmith Journal Magazine and all I can say is WOW!  We are going well!"

Authors if you want max exposure for min investment you need to check us out!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look of your blog, Barb. It looks great. Love it!!! Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Linda - let me know when you'd like to share your giveaway information so I can direct friends to your blog site. Hey, are you attending the ACFW conference.....I'm excited to be going for the first time. Would love to meet you there.

    ReplyDelete