Wednesday, September 26, 2012

After the Conference - Books & Such Literary Agency : Books & Such Literary Agency

WENDY LAWTON SPEAKS ABOUT AFTER THE ACFW CONFERENCE



Wendy Lawton
WENDY LAWTON
Wendy has some great advice for anyone feeling the weariness after such an event as the American Christian Fiction Writers Conference held in Dallas, TX this past weekend.  I wanted to share these feelings with you, but haven't had the chance to reorganize my head....it's still a bit ditzy...well more ditzy than normal. Who's laughing?  I heard that!


After the Conference - Books & Such Literary Agency : Books & Such Literary Agency

Thanks Wendy, that was enjoyable.



NEXT.......
At the present time, I am rapidly reading/reviewing award winner Julie Lessman's great new novel, "A Love Surrendered" for the October publication of The Wordsmith Journal Magazine.

Please drop by The Wordsmith Journal Magazine  in October to find my Sr. Perspective Review...Just Sayin...and read all about my reaction to Julie's passionate new book.

Friends & Neighbors.....I'd love to hear what you have to pass forward, so I'm looking forward to receiving all those comments and messages.

Until Next Time - God is always Luvin on you...and you....and you.

Barb





No comments:

Post a Comment