Monday, January 2, 2012

WANT TO UPDATE BLOG - NEED HELP

THIS BLOG NEEDS CHANGES!!

Hello Friends,

Goodness gracious, it's already the second day of 2012 and I'm not making any resolutions except to strive to be better at everything for the Lord.  That involves almost every area of my life.  Relationships, faith in Jesus, family problems, my marriage, and my desire to write.  I've been asked to take the Lay Leader position at my church.....and I want to be able to do a good job and help others as the Lord desires.  I would appreciate any prayers anyone has the inclination and time to raise to the Lord for my benefit.

I've been aware for some time that my blog needs drastic changes to work as well as my blog collegues.  I'm not really sure how....or just dragging my feet..to start making the changes needed because I fear losing the good things already established.  If anyone has any suggestions, opinions, or helpful advice, criticism or comments, I welcome them with an open mind.
I must admit plain ignorance and not understanding terms and instructions that so many of you know and understand.  How did you learn all of this?  I keep wondering if my mind is slower because of my advancing age, my past illnesses and periods of being unconscious, or am I just losing it.  LOL!

I've been concerned because of the comment areas not showing up; and other comments not being seen as on the giveaway blogs, etc.  I would like to be able to send newsletters to those who have asked for them. 

Blogspot has changed to a different format and applications.  I practically flipped over that....just when I get used to techniques, they (whoever they are) change it.  Are these things done on purpose just to antaganize others?  I suppose some instigators of these changes get a good laugh over the imaginary question marks that appear over head after head.  It's not funny to me.....LOL. haha!

There are other things I'd like to do with my blog.  Publish my book reviews, interview others and offer giveaways, write on the blog oftener, and possible add advertising.  I have so much to learn.  I have much to talk about, hoping to draw the lost to Christ.  I feel a need to follow what God assigns me and be pleasing to him.

See folks, my mind just rattles!  Can anyone offer help, or do you think I'm beyond help?  I think I'll go into prayer time now!

I'll be seeing you later.

Hugs,
Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment