Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hello Dear Friends,

Kathy Herr McCandless is a friend of mine and I hope she won't mind if I "borrow" and share her posting on this morning's Facebook.  I liked her message and I'm passing it on to each of you.

Profile Picture
KATHY HERR McCANDLESS


Galatians 6:7-8
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit will reap eternal life."


Thoughts on today's verse

Isn't it incredible how huge trees grow out of tiny seeds! This principle runs throughout all of life. We can never completely get away from the seeds we sow. So let's not fool ourselves while we're trying to do a "snow job" on God. Let's make sure the seeds we sow are the ones we want sprouting up!

Prayer:

O Eternal God, who lived before time began and who will be the Great I AM when time is no more, bless the seeds my life sows so they may bear fruit and bless those I love. Through Jesus, the grain of wheat who died and was buried so that life may flower forth. Amen.



I hope your weekend is full of happy blessings. Thanks for the share, Kathy.


Hugs,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment