Friday, December 21, 2012

MY
CHRISTMAS LIST
OF
BLESSINGS



My Christmas List is more than just 
a way to keep track of
The special people God has brought
into my life to love.

It's like a treasured scrapbook
filled with pleasant memories
Of all the times God's answered prayer
through friends and family.

Every name's a touchstone
that leads to a place and time,
Where God has used another's heart
to reach out and touch mine.

It may have happened years ago
or even yesterday
But every person on my list
has changed my life some way.

Through simple conversation,
a warm hug or a shared meal,
Every  person on my list
has helped me grow or heal,
Or laugh or love or learn or smile.....
the blessings never end
As God allows our paths to cross
as family and friends.

So please know that this greeting
is more than a Christmas wish.
It's a "thank you" card to God
for putting on my list
Each and every one whose name
I've come to hold so dear....

Those who've shown me Christmas joy
each day of the year.

Vicki J. Kuyper

To each of you and yours I wish you a
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS
and
A BLESSED NEW YEAR
filled with Christmas joy

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING THE CHANGE IN MY LIFE

HUGS,
BARB

6 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas & Blessed New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very nice. Merry Christmas and Blessings, Susan Fryman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely ~ thank you. Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. ~Janet~

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I count my Christmas blessings, my friend, you are front and center!!

    I wish you and yours a MOST BLESSED Christmas season!

    Hugs and more hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb, this Barb counts it a Christmas blessing that she met you online, another lover of writing and books. Blessings to you and yours for the holiday season and throughout the new year. BJ Robinson

    ReplyDelete