Thursday, August 23, 2012

What Not to Wear: ACFW-Style

What Not to Wear: ACFW-Style
         by Melissa Tagg

This is great!  Funny...but some advice to take serious!

BY THE WAY MY FRIENDS.......

I'm still visiting my mother in Portland, OR.  We had a heat wave last week and I didn't bring it with me from Texas.  Texas has problems enough of it's own with the heat.....I'll be back in that heat on September 1.

I'm so excited about being able to attend and participate in the ACFW Conference held at the DFW Hilton (DFW Airport).  I live just 15 minutes straight down the road and will be sleeping at home nights.  I don't know what I'll be wearing.....possibly a new set of hearing aids.  Also, I'm having cataract surgery on September 6 and am praying that I'll see everybody much clearer.

This is my first time to attend the ACFW Conference.  Do I need to wear a beanie like a college freshman?

Also, be on the lookout for the next publication of The Wordsmith Journal Magazine.  I'm doing a review on a fantastic novel - The Visionary by Pamela S. Thibadeaux.  Hope you'll read it.  I know you'll like it.  LOL

So - I've got some funny and interesting stories about my Portland visit  that I'll share with you in the future.  It's off to bed now,  tomorrow I will yawn myself up at an early  hour and travel from Portland to Centralia, WA to meet my cousins Jerre & Von.  They have traveled recently to British Columbia  to attend a wedding.  So, before they fly back home - we're going to meet them and have a wonderful visit.  If the weather is nice - we'll buy some sandwiches at Safeway and take a lunch to the park.  If not...we'll find a quaint restaurant.....if there are any in Centralia!

Blessings of Joy to all!

Hugs,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment