Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Leslie Raddatz Thank you Barb for your efforts of getting my story heard and to help educate people about PTSD and abuse. Also thank you to all my supporters all over the world. I am amazed at how many different people I have personally chatted with via email and live chat. God Bless you and we will hope to see more traffic on Barb's blog tomorrow. Thank Leslie: It's really important to talk about PSTD. So many have it and don't know it. You speak very clearly about it. Thanks, Barbara for bringing her to us. Janell Moonyou all for your loving support.




Comment:
Leslie: It's really important to talk about PSTD. So many have it and don't know it. You speak very clearly about it. Thanks, Barbara for bringing her to us. Janell Moon

2 comments:

  1. Leslie: It's really important to talk about PSTD. So many have it and don't know it. You speak very clearly about it. Thanks, Barbara for bringing her to us. Janell Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janell I am trying my best to create awarness about PTSD. Just because I have it and many others have it too,it doesn't define who we are and that we are not crazy.

    Leslie Raddatz

    ReplyDelete