Friday, October 14, 2011

SAYING HELLO

Hello Friends,


It's been awhile since I posted on my blog and I have missed contact with all of you.  As you might know, I had an emergency gall bladder removal about 3 weeks, as well as a pancreatic infection.  I've been a lot slower and it seems to be taking time to return to normal.  Very tired.


Also, I turned a year older last Monday - 73 now.....and received many blessings from numerous Facebook friends.  I should have written a personal thanks to each one....but I didn't.  That didn't mean I didn't appreciated their thoughtfulness - I am still very touched.  I share the same birthday with my husband.....and because he turned 76 and older than I - he claims it was his birthday first.  That's ok.....I know I'll not catch up to him.


There is a great need for prayer for our family for many reasons.  God knows what those reasons are.  I ask those that pray - please include our family  during your prayer time.  I know God is working things out for good, but I remind him so often - that I'm not sure if he recognizes my voice. LOL


Have a joyous weekend!


Grace & Peace,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment