Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BEEN AWAY AGAIN, BUT I'M BAA...AA...CK!

Hi Friends,

This note is being processed for you on my brand new CUSTOM MADE COMPUTER!!  My first born son created this pc for me and it's made with L-O-V-E.

If you've been looking for me to show up for the past week, my old pc has been down, and my son and daughter-in-love are visiting us from St. Louis this week.  While my son Mike has been in the office putting up two new pc's - one for my husband too, Carla, my DIL has been in the kitchen cooking and baking for all of us and our guests every day and it's so good that at my age....I'm enjoying getting a little chubby this week.  I can take it off again, I pray.  Carla has prepared casseroles and goodies to put in the freezer for us to enjoy in future weeks.  Honestly, I could get used to being treated like royalty.  We must have raised him right....or something.  Thank you, Lord.

What has been happening around Facebook while I've been gone?  Drop me a message to let me know.  I'd love to hear from you.

I've got a story to tell you that is a bit stressful, so I won't add it to this entry on my blog today.  This is a stressfree happy  bunch of words all thrown together to tell you all that this has been some great week.

Hugs,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment