Friday, January 14, 2011

Love Inspired Online

One of my favorite book clubs has always been the Love Inspired books. Romance, suspense, families in transition, romance at any age - all set to glorify the ONE who is in control, our almighty God. These stories make me laugh, weep, get nostalgic, cheer, fall in love, pray and wonder how soon it will be until I read the next one. I had belonged to the club until I received my Kindle Reader. Luckily, I have won several LI books on the author's challenges and enjoy them immensely. So many fine authors, mostly women, mostly Christians are selected each month of every year to add their books to this incredible book club. Take a look at what they have to offer. This is not an advertisement - just an opinion of this unpublished writer. In fact, I think I've talked myself into rejoining the Love Inspired book club. Ho ho, I wasn't expecting that one!! Woo Hoo, I love surprises, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Readers & Followers. Apology for the underlining on this article, for some reason the underline button was on, and I couldn't get it to turn off. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem would be appreciated.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete