Thursday, February 3, 2011

SHARING GLORIA COOPER'S ENCOURAGEMENT WITH YOU

This lady is so encouraging and has helped me keep my mood and attitude on the better side of myself.  Sometimes I have a hard time finding that side. LOL  Enjoy what she has to say. I like her prayers and pray along with her.
Hugs,
Barb

" …I’ve pitched my tent in the land of hope…" (Acts 2:26, Message).

Where have you pitched your tent today? In other words, what are you expecting to happen in your life this year? What kind of attitude do you have? If your thoughts are stuck and you’re focusing on what’s wrong or what’s not working, then it’s time to dig up your tent stakes! It’s time to pack up your belongings and move out of the land of discouragement. It’s time to move out of the “Not-going-to-happen” subdivision and move out of “Can’t-do-it-ville.” It’s time to pack your bags and move into the land of hope, faith and expectation!

Every time you catch a negative thought and choose to dwell on God’s promises, it’s like you are packing your bags. Every time you declare God’s faithfulness, you are taking a step in the right direction. The Bible says that those who hope in the Lord will never be put to shame. As you turn your focus toward Him, you are pitching your tent in the Land of Hope—a land where His peace, blessing and victory reign forever more.

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for ordering and directing my steps. Thank You for taking me to the land of hope! I choose to set my mind on You, knowing that You are faithful. I release the past and invite You to fill me with Your peace, blessing and victory today and always. In Jesus’ Name, Amen ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment