Friday, September 24, 2010

Response to Newly Published Editor

Oh my goodness, all these replies are so encouraging and full of my own favorite scriptures that I don't know how to follow that up. I too have favorites that change daily depending of where I am in my walk with the Lord. One of my favorites is Psalm 139, so personal to me; Psalm 91 for my security and protection. I am far from being a published author and really admire you for persevering thru all the obstacles to your first publishing. I am pursuing a new creative endeavor of writing for the Lord at the present time and have so much to learn. The authors that I have made friends with and have spoken to about what I am doing are so helpful. They are very positive and build my confidence. It is no coincidence that we are all believers in God's truth and son, I call it a Godincidence. I do feel a gentle prodding from the Lord to share my traumatic/dramatic episodes of my life to help others. I wonder if I am saying anything that sounds familiar to your journey, Lynn? I'd be interested in learning more about the paths you have traveled to get where you are today. I pray God continues to bless you with success and a close walk with him always.
Sharing God's Love,
Barb Shelton
Arlington, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment