Monday, September 20, 2010

My Comment to Maureen Lang's "Whisper on the Wind"

Maureen indeed has a brilliant writer’s mind. What a difficult subject to wrestle with and come out with a champion of a story. The danger, fears, and suspense of the story is exciting, tense, and realistic. Just reading the first chapter and review caused my imagination to vividly see the scene. Her faith carries her through some tough times…especially when her Bible was found among her belongings in the satchel…but the diary, loving words about her lifelong love being thrown away by the guide….and then finding out the guide was none other than her love of life….EDWARD! There would be no stopping my reading at that point. This book is very appealing to my reading appetite. I would want to devour the entire story and keep hoping for a good and happy loving end to satisfy my reading hunger. I haven’t read the entire book yet, but I’d already give it 5 stars. I will add this book to my TBR list and move it to the top of the list quickly.

Thanks for asking for my comment.
Barb Shelton
barbjan10 at tx dot rr dot com

Comment by Barb Shelton — September 20, 2010 @ 7:01 pm | Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment