Thursday, March 10, 2011

SORRY

Hi Friends,

Sorry for my absence and not posting as of late.  I was working on the book I'm writing and sent it into the Scribes for it's first critique.  Received great suggestions and ideas, so it needed revising.  During this time, my computer decided to rattle my brain with problems.  I did finally get my chapter revised and sent back for critique.  This is exciting!  I know I have a very long way to go, but I've taken that first baby step.  Please pray for me that my enthusiasm will remain high so I can actually finish the book  Oh, and I'd appreciate prayers for my pc, it needs them. LOL

I'm thankful for the loyalty of my friends who drop by.  Please notice that we've added some new friends recently.  That makes this blogger happy.

Sharing His Love,
Barb
---------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment