Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I HAVE RETURNED!!

Hello There Everyone!!!


You have all been missed and I feel I've been gone forever!!  I am back....perhaps not totally together, but give me some time and maybe I'll return to normal. LOL  Whatever normal is.


Please pardon the mess for a time - there will be some changes made for a far better blog.  With the help of some good friends at Book Blog (http://bookblogs.ning.com/), a great group I belong to - I'll be able to add giveaways, comments that will show up, and various details and improvements I haven't known exactly how to do.  Hooray to my friends at Book Blogs!  While we're at it, visit their website as shown above.  You'll be glad you did!


Now...for a word from Search Quotes (http://www.searchquotes.com/):


Hope is wishing something would happen. 
Faith is believing something will happen. 
Courage is making something happen.



Having hope faith and courage are all apart of living the best life that we may be able to live. There are many times in life in which we are tested. We can either choose to be courageous and confident, or we may choose to let whatever may be in our overcome us because of the lack of faith, and hope that we have in ourselves, and God working through us.

Courage is something that you can't go about with hesitation. When you are courageous there is no questioning what you have to do next. There is a quiet confidence that we must all develop for ourselves. Taking risk after risk, and beating after beating will help us become the best person that we will ever become. Don't just have hope and don't just be faithful. Step out on the faith you have with courage and you will soon reach all of your dreams.



Thank you dear Jesus, for your love.


Hugs,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment